Alvi Armani Hair Transplant and Hair Loss Forum
Home       Members    Calendar    Who's On     Forum Rules
Welcome Guest ( Login | Register )

How to know what level of baldness I will... Expand / Collapse
Author

Junior MemberJunior MemberJunior MemberJunior MemberJunior MemberJunior MemberJunior MemberJunior Member

Group: Forum Members
Last Login: 3/14/2011 10:39:46 PM
I know anything is possible in the level of baldness I can become, but what do you think would happen?

My mother's male side is bald. Most of them are all NW6's They went bald from the front to the back in a straight line pattern. Usually all completely bald by 28.

My father's side is not really bald, but my father has signs of baldness. Even at 21 years old he had a horseshoe type hairline. I'm 22 years old and I have a horseshoe or V type hairline. I also started thinning in the crown. I'm not sure if this happen to my father that young, but he is thin in the crown now at 55. Keep in mind i have the same hair color and texture as my father when he was 21. Our Graduation pictures look the same...kind of scary actually haha.

So, my question is...when you are a NW6. Do you start with a V shape hairline..then lose the V, or it just goes in a straight line type fashion from the start?

I ask this because I'm worried that if i get the "v" fixed that later down the line it will be a reverse effect and look very strange.

-Ryan Hunter
Post #976
Posted 11/8/2009 6:58:47 PM

Junior MemberJunior MemberJunior MemberJunior MemberJunior MemberJunior MemberJunior MemberJunior Member

Last Login: 12/21/2009 3:33:46 PM
Hi there,

Could you possibly post some pictures at all which would be easier to help you with your problem.

Thanks

Dan

http://alvi-armani-hair-replacement.blogspot.com/

Post #977
Posted 11/14/2009 11:10:58 AM

Forum Guru

Forum GuruForum GuruForum GuruForum GuruForum GuruForum GuruForum GuruForum Guru

Last Login: 9/7/2013 4:25:51 PM
-
Baldmusician (11/8/2009)

I ask this because I'm worried that if i get the "v" fixed that later down the line it will be a reverse effect and look very strange.

Dr. Armani will not just transplant where you don't have any hair, he will tansplant all in between your existing hairs as well. This way, when your hairline (or the V) continues to receede you are still covered. When someone comes in for hairline / temple work, the entire hairline is recreated and in most cases zone 2 as well.

The entire hairline and all behind it is redone, so you do not have to worry about thinning out behind the transplant.

Eric
Patient Care
Alvi Armani
[email protected]

http://mystorypats205.blogspot.com/

Post #1004
Posted 11/22/2009 2:53:04 PM

Supreme Being

Supreme BeingSupreme BeingSupreme BeingSupreme BeingSupreme BeingSupreme BeingSupreme BeingSupreme Being

Last Login: 5/31/2011 3:42:26 PM
Like Pats said, Dr. Armani is great at outlining a plan for future loss. He has done that for me. I'm scheduled to get work done in zones 3 and 4 at the beginning of next year. As Eric mentioned, the grafts that are planted will give great coverage, even if further loss occurs.

Here is my website  http://armani-fue-transplant.blogspot.com/
Post #1036
« Prev Topic | Next Topic »

Permissions Expand / Collapse

All times are GMT -5:00, Time now is 3:26pm