Alvi Armani Hair Transplant and Hair Loss Forum
Home       Members    Calendar    Who's On     Forum Rules
Welcome Guest ( Login | Register )

26/m looking forward to get transplant from... Expand / Collapse
Author
Forum Newbie

Forum NewbieForum NewbieForum NewbieForum NewbieForum NewbieForum NewbieForum NewbieForum Newbie

Group: Forum Members
Last Login: 12/30/2009 10:13:50 PM
Dear ,

Friends I am 26 yr old male who live in Reno,NV. I am lost quite a bit of hair and my scalp looks thin now. I am looking forward to get HT done very soon. I really liked Dr.Armani's work and really interested to get a HT. My only concern is the cost. Will there be any special offers anytime?, what is the average cost that you guys normally paid?. Looking forward to hear back from you all.

Thanks,

M

Post #902
Posted 10/21/2009 5:24:06 PM

Forum Guru

Forum GuruForum GuruForum GuruForum GuruForum GuruForum GuruForum GuruForum Guru

Last Login: 9/7/2013 4:25:51 PM
Hello Makkena6,

My name is Eric and I work in patient care with the Alvi Amrnai clinic. Shoot me an email at [email protected] I would be happy to go over any questions you may have regarding prcing, financing and what it is like to have a procedure.

Eric
Patient Care
Alvi Armani
[email protected]

http://mystorypats205.blogspot.com/

Post #903
Posted 10/21/2009 5:26:14 PM

Forum Guru

Forum GuruForum GuruForum GuruForum GuruForum GuruForum GuruForum GuruForum Guru

Last Login: 9/7/2013 4:25:51 PM
Also please don't forgeat, Dr. Armani offers free online evaluations. You can submitt your photos thry our websits and Dr. Armani will personally review your case.

Open to both men and women with hair loss or thinning hair. Click on the link below, fill out the questionare and upload your photos. Dr. Armani will take a look at your case, provide his free analysis and develope a personal hairloss plan for you. 

http://www.alviarmanihairtransplant.com/schedulenow.html

You may also email any questions you may have regarding our clinic to [email protected] or [email protected]

Eric
Patient Care
Alvi Armani
[email protected]

http://mystorypats205.blogspot.com/

Post #904
Posted 10/22/2009 6:43:35 PM

Junior MemberJunior MemberJunior MemberJunior MemberJunior MemberJunior MemberJunior MemberJunior Member

Last Login: 11/11/2009 8:53:34 PM
makenna6, you might want to inquire about cancellations. They may offer a bit of a discount if you take a cancellation date.

It's been three years since I had my HT and I still "GOT MY SWAGGER"
Post #907
Posted 10/23/2009 9:20:17 PM

Supreme Being

Supreme BeingSupreme BeingSupreme BeingSupreme BeingSupreme BeingSupreme BeingSupreme BeingSupreme Being

Last Login: 5/31/2011 3:42:26 PM
Makena,

Go take a look at some of my photos of pre and post op. Like yourself, I had thinning hair and was losing quite a bit. I had a large procedure with Dr. Armani and it was the best decision of my life. He improved the quality of my life through the quality of his work. Look under hair transplant photos and I'm the one titled my armani results/photos 4000's FUE's. Good luck with everything.

Here is my website  http://armani-fue-transplant.blogspot.com/

Post #908
Posted 11/6/2009 11:44:14 AM

Senior MemberSenior MemberSenior MemberSenior MemberSenior MemberSenior MemberSenior MemberSenior Member

Last Login: 1/13/2015 3:17:17 PM
I think Fue generally runs around 7-8 dolalrs per graft. In this industry you really do get what you pay for though, so try not to let price to be too much of a factor when choosing a doctor.

Tough to do in this economy I know.

Post #968
Posted 11/8/2009 9:24:57 PM

Junior MemberJunior MemberJunior MemberJunior MemberJunior MemberJunior MemberJunior MemberJunior Member

Last Login: 1/22/2012 2:19:32 PM
Hey Makkena,

I think they offer some type of financing for the procedure.  Of course cost is important since none of us are rich, but there are many ways to finance a procedure.  Hope that helps.

Gabriel

Post #981
Posted 11/12/2009 12:49:46 PM

Senior MemberSenior MemberSenior MemberSenior MemberSenior MemberSenior MemberSenior MemberSenior Member

Last Login: 4/19/2010 10:24:49 PM
Makenna

They do in fact offer financing and one of my friends used it and the approval proccess was very good.

The cancellation option is also a great one, depending obviously on your life situation and if you can pick up and leave work/personal life on a whim.

But serious saving indeed!

I got 2000 grafts with Dr Armani and frankly the cost in the end was redundant. The way it increased my quality of life was so great that my buisness nearly two and a half TIMESed its gross revenue after 3 years.

An Armani HT does in fact have an actualy cost, but the end result is far greater than what it physically took out of your wallet. You life in all aspects will go up as a simple reult of your confidence and overall happiness.

Good Luck

MoM

Post #994
« Prev Topic | Next Topic »

Permissions Expand / Collapse

All times are GMT -5:00, Time now is 1:52am