Alvi Armani Hair Transplant and Hair Loss Forum
Home       Members    Calendar    Who's On     Forum Rules
Welcome Guest ( Login | Register )

Question to all patients Expand / Collapse
Author
Forum Newbie

Forum NewbieForum NewbieForum NewbieForum NewbieForum NewbieForum NewbieForum NewbieForum Newbie

Group: Forum Members
Last Login: 11/1/2009 2:33:54 PM
Hi all patients!

First of all.. Congratulation on your amazing results!! Some of them i allmost don't believe !

Well.. I have a question... Ofcause are you all very happy to have more hair on your head.

But... Do you feel that you have just as much as people who never suffered from hair problems of any kind??

Do you feel you could have more hair, more density and so??

Are there situations where you still feel that your hair is a little thin??

Or do you feel like when you were 16 and we all had a lions manke of hair?

Best Regards, Christoffer - Denmark.
Post #882
Posted 10/19/2009 10:04:08 AM

Junior MemberJunior MemberJunior MemberJunior MemberJunior MemberJunior MemberJunior MemberJunior Member

Last Login: 2/20/2013 11:52:24 AM
i will let you know in a year lol

3020 fue w/ dr armani, toronto 9/17/09
Post #883
Posted 10/19/2009 12:45:59 PM

Junior MemberJunior MemberJunior MemberJunior MemberJunior MemberJunior MemberJunior MemberJunior Member

Last Login: 3/14/2011 10:39:46 PM
i never had a procedure, but from the results i saw in person i would have to say it would be the same as a person that never had baldness patterns. Also, keep in mind that some of the patients only need some areas done. IF your fully bald and have thin hair with low donor supply then it may not be the same, but you would still have full coverage( i would think)

Check out this thread
http://www.alviarmanihairtransplants.com/forum/Topic448-6-1.aspx

That older man has got some pretty thick results if you ask me for the 5500 grafts (i think) he used and he still has some donor hair left to do the crown.

I was worried about the same thing, but I know that it's possible to achieve a young, thick hair transplant. The thing that sealed the deal for me is actually meeting a patient. If you have the chance to meet a patient i highly recommend it.

-Ryan Hunter
Post #886
Posted 10/19/2009 2:55:17 PM

Last Login: 1/12/2012 4:02:38 AM
the patient you met a strip or fue patient?
Post #888
Posted 10/19/2009 5:45:45 PM

Forum Guru

Forum GuruForum GuruForum GuruForum GuruForum GuruForum GuruForum GuruForum Guru

Last Login: 9/7/2013 4:25:51 PM
For me, I have had everything done, hairline crown ect.... I am not really sure if I have the same density as what I did before I had any hairloss, that was so long ago, I dont remember too much for sure what my hair was like back then, and I didnt analyze it. I never worried about my hair until it started thinning so much.

I will say that now after my procedures I do not in any way look like I am even thinning anymore. Its nice.

Eric
Patient Care
Alvi Armani
[email protected]

http://mystorypats205.blogspot.com/

Post #893
Posted 10/19/2009 10:01:10 PM

Last Login: 11/11/2009 8:53:34 PM
I have a nice head of hair that I feel very comfortable with now. I don't have to worry if its windy outside or getting my hair wet when I go swimming.

Its a great feeling not having to worry about my hair. I can cut it short or grow it long. The whole HT experience with Dr. Armani has been totally awesome for me.

It's been three years since I had my HT and I still "GOT MY SWAGGER"
Post #896
Posted 10/20/2009 12:48:20 AM

Last Login: 3/14/2011 10:39:46 PM
the patient i met had both a strip and fue

-Ryan Hunter
Post #899
Posted 10/23/2009 9:22:48 PM

Supreme Being

Supreme BeingSupreme BeingSupreme BeingSupreme BeingSupreme BeingSupreme BeingSupreme BeingSupreme Being

Last Login: 5/31/2011 3:42:26 PM
For me personally it's a matter of being realistic. It's going to be difficult to have the kind of hair that you had when you were 16 years old. The coverage and density that I received from my Dr. Armani procedure has left me extremely content and happy with my hair.  I think if you are one that suffers from hair loss, like Pats said, it's all about receiving the coverage in the thinning areas. I am even happier because I have more donor hair for future needs

Here is my website  http://armani-fue-transplant.blogspot.com/
Post #909
« Prev Topic | Next Topic »

Permissions Expand / Collapse

All times are GMT -5:00, Time now is 2:54pm