Alvi Armani Hair Transplant and Hair Loss Forum
Home       Members    Calendar    Who's On     Forum Rules
Welcome Guest ( Login | Register )

My Armani 4000 FUE experience (photos and... Expand / Collapse
Author

Supreme Being

Supreme BeingSupreme BeingSupreme BeingSupreme BeingSupreme BeingSupreme BeingSupreme BeingSupreme Being

Group: Forum Members
Last Login: 5/31/2011 3:42:26 PM
Hello Everybody,

I am new to this forum, and let me begin saying that my experience with Dr. Armani was nothing short than life changing. I am just here to introduce myself. I am working on getting my pictures and additional things posted in the near future. I am a 24 year old male, and I began losing my hair when I was 18 years old. I had a strip surgery done with another physician done when I was 21 years old, and needless to say, it was not what I expected. I spent the next two years thoroughly researching the work of other doctors, and I had concluded that Dr. Armani was the right one for me. His before and after pictures definitely elaborate as to what kind work he does.  On December of 2007, I had my FUE surgery at Dr. Armani's Beverly Hills clinic. The experience was fantastic! I had a 4000 FUE graft procedure, and right after the procedure I knew my results would be great judging by the design of the hairline.  However, I really want to elaborate on what a professional and kind staff Dr. Armani has, not to mention himself as well. They made the surgery that much easier.  I am currently close to two years post op, and the results keep improving. Furthermore, I plan on posting my pictures and talking more about my results, as well as my experience. It is a pleasure being a part of this forum, and please I would love to get to know everyone here, and share my experience. I know speaking with someone who actually had a procedure enables one to come to a decision. Going with Dr. Armani would be the best decision, for I have found my lifelong physician with him should I need more work. Once again, say hello, and please feel free to ask me any questions relating to my procedure or hair loss in general. 

Here is my website  http://armani-fue-transplant.blogspot.com/

Post #360
Posted 8/10/2009 2:02:14 PM

Senior MemberSenior MemberSenior MemberSenior MemberSenior MemberSenior MemberSenior MemberSenior Member

Last Login: 12/28/2009 2:59:58 PM
Euro,

post some pics of your progress.  I am 24 years old and just got my procedure done in June.  I got 500 more grafts than you so i am really interested to see what you look like before and after.

t

Post #368
Posted 8/10/2009 4:21:21 PM

Junior MemberJunior MemberJunior MemberJunior MemberJunior MemberJunior MemberJunior MemberJunior Member

Last Login: 12/21/2009 3:33:46 PM
If you can post some pics that would be great.

Your story sounds similar to mine, life changing to say the least!

http://alvi-armani-hair-replacement.blogspot.com/

Post #369
Posted 8/10/2009 10:54:24 PM

Supreme Being

Supreme BeingSupreme BeingSupreme BeingSupreme BeingSupreme BeingSupreme BeingSupreme BeingSupreme Being

Last Login: 2/17/2014 7:32:53 PM
Can't wait to see your pics....
Post #371
Posted 8/11/2009 10:03:57 AM

Junior MemberJunior MemberJunior MemberJunior MemberJunior MemberJunior MemberJunior MemberJunior Member

Last Login: 9/28/2010 3:22:15 PM
Looking forward to seeing your pics and the progress you have made over the past 2 years.  Dr. Armani and his staff are a great group and helped change my life for the better as well.

Jay

http://alviarmani.wordpress.com/
Post #374
Posted 8/12/2009 11:43:31 PM

Supreme Being

Hi fellas,

Yea, I am working on getting my pictures up.  I should have some pics posted soon. I'm looking forward to getting my pictures up, as well as creating a blog so we can all share our progress and stories. Moreover, I would love to answer any questions anybody has regarding my procedure, and what it was like with Dr. Armani.  Dr. Armani definitely changed my life. I will need a small procedure in the near future for a small part of my crown, and maybe a little touch up on the left side of my hairline. However, I am extremely content with my results.  If you guys have any other questions please feel free and ask me. I would love to answer all of your questions. Be patient, I will have pictures, as well as my blog up pretty soon.

Post #383
Posted 8/13/2009 10:06:40 AM

Senior MemberSenior MemberSenior MemberSenior MemberSenior MemberSenior MemberSenior MemberSenior Member

Last Login: 11/29/2009 1:38:14 AM
Thanks for sharing.  Look forward to seeing your pics when you get your blog etc organised.
Post #386
Posted 8/14/2009 6:57:02 AM

Forum Newbie

Forum NewbieForum NewbieForum NewbieForum NewbieForum NewbieForum NewbieForum NewbieForum Newbie

Last Login: 6/11/2010 2:41:04 PM
Sorry for that, but this is the first time I've heard of this that so many have lost. I thought the new hair actually gets its resilience from the donor area and does not inherit the recipient's tendency to lose hair.

Could it be that you have some autoimmune issues where your body fights off your own transplanted hairs?

Post #398
Posted 8/14/2009 9:13:11 AM

Last Login: 12/28/2009 2:59:58 PM
thats crazy i just got my procedure done a few months ago and if after all that we go through for this procedure and my hair falls out i dont know what i would do.  There would be some big big big big HUGE problems though. 

I never heard of this happening to anyone your def. the first.

t

Post #399
Posted 8/15/2009 12:33:32 PM

Supreme Being

Last Login: 2/17/2014 7:32:53 PM
Yes, lets see some photos!!
Post #409
Posted 8/15/2009 12:51:11 PM

Last Login: 6/23/2011 10:36:42 AM
How long was your procedure? 1 day? How was the healing afterwards?
Post #410
Posted 8/17/2009 11:54:19 PM

Supreme Being

Hi Milo,

Good question. My procedure began at 7:00 am and ended at roughly 10:00pm. However, I was quite pleased that it took that long. Dr. Armani was very meticulous about the work, and he is definitely a perfectionist. That made me very happy, and I was quite happy that the procedure took long.  Regarding the downtime and recovery, I was pretty much resting for about 3 weeks. After 3 weeks I began going to the gym, as well as working. The great thing about the procedure Milo is that it is not very invasive. Therefore, there is no scarring, and after about 2 or 3 weeks, the redness goes down. It was a great experience, and I look forward to doing more work in the future with Dr. Armani. I hope that helps Milo.

Post #417
Posted 8/17/2009 11:55:40 PM

Supreme Being

Hi fellas,

I spoke to Eric and we are close to getting that blog up and running. I apologize that it is taking me so long to get the blog and some pictures up. I am really looking forwarding to sharing my experience and progress with you. I am looking forward to hearing your opinions as well.

Euro

Post #418
Posted 8/22/2009 2:29:50 PM

Supreme Being

Hi guys,

I am really sorry that it is taking so long for me to get my blog and pics up. Eric is working on it, and hopefully i can get some stuff up within a week or two. I look forward to sharing my story with all of you.

Euro

Post #466
Posted 8/27/2009 12:00:57 PM

Supreme Being

Last Login: 3/31/2013 12:41:26 PM
Let us know when you get your blog up and going, can't wait to see the before and after pics.

Sean
Post #512
Posted 8/27/2009 10:17:17 PM

Supreme Being

I definitely will Sean. It should be up really soon man. They're trying to retrieve my pre-op photos which were close to 2 years ago. I'm looking forward to sharing my photos and experience with you and to see what you think.

Post #524
Posted 9/14/2009 4:59:10 AM

Supreme Being

Hi fellas,

I just want to let you know that my blog will be up and running soon. Looking forward to sharing my experience with you and hearing what you guys have to say.

Post #591
« Prev Topic | Next Topic »

Permissions Expand / Collapse

All times are GMT -5:00, Time now is 12:28am