Alvi Armani Hair Transplant and Hair Loss Forum
Home       Members    Calendar    Who's On     Forum Rules
Welcome Guest ( Login | Register )

My meeting with Baubac Hayatdavoudi - A... Expand / Collapse
Author
Forum Newbie

Forum NewbieForum NewbieForum NewbieForum NewbieForum NewbieForum NewbieForum NewbieForum Newbie

Group: Forum Members
Last Login: 5/27/2014 6:50:09 AM
I am a 27 year old guy who had been experiencing thinning since 2006, back when I was hardly 20. I never knew why I started to thin out but I had to do something. I visited dermatologists, took medicines but to no avail. I thought of transplantation before but back then I was too young and was afraid of transplantation, not to mention I wasn’t earning that much either. Anyways, the thinning was slow but persistent. It was only by the mid of last year did I made up my mind of getting a transplant. Soon as I made up my mind, I was searching the internet for safest procedures.

I came across a few good names but Alvi Armani just rang my bell. Maybe it had “Armani” in it that made me remember the name. Never mind, when I saw their website, there was a big list of satisfied customers with videos and written testimonials to prove legitimacy. I watched a few of them (I can only think of A. Wilkin and J. Tuke at the moment) and was convinced to take the free consultation.

When I entered the office at the tenth floor’s suite, I was a little surprised with anonymity but was, at the same time, pleased with the quiet atmosphere. When I finally met with Dr Baubac Hayatdavoudi and the ways he encouraged me to express my problems, I felt gaining more confidence and felt more prepared for a surgery than before. And when he discussed the discounting options, I was 100% ready. We also discussed my facial structures and hairlines that would have best suited me. A couple days later I was getting operated by the same person.

Post-op, Dr Baubac Hayatdavoudi advised me to rest for a few days (which I barely followed) and the precautions I must take. I was a little worried until the second month was over but now that I have started experiencing a growth, I thought it was safe to assume full growth and add another review to the list of Alvi Armani reviews I read before my surgery.
Anyways, my two cents in this review will be to seriously consider Dr Baubac Hayatdavoudi if you are planning to undergo a hair restoration surgery, especially if you are considering an FUE.
Post #2110
« Prev Topic | Next Topic »

Permissions Expand / Collapse

All times are GMT -5:00, Time now is 9:35am