Alvi Armani Hair Transplant and Hair Loss Forum
Home       Members    Calendar    Who's On     Forum Rules
Welcome Guest ( Login | Register )

Pre op meeting with Dr. Baubac Expand / Collapse
Author
Forum Newbie

Forum NewbieForum NewbieForum NewbieForum NewbieForum NewbieForum NewbieForum NewbieForum Newbie

Group: Forum Members
Last Login: 1/13/2015 3:10:13 PM
It was everything I expected and more. We spent a lot of time pre-op talking about Hairline design, about my mixed ethnicity and how that plays into the aesthetics of my face and where my hairline lands, drew out a preliminary line we all liked and then the next day spent quite a bit of time fine tuning it until we hit on the winner.

My wife and I were completely impressed and pleased with the design and the result. Dr. Baubac's demeanor was also just amazing - calm, helpful, supportive, informative - and he had a real eye for design. I could tell he wasn't just taking measurements and applying a formula - he was going for a felt-sense of the aesthetic, which is exactly what I was wanting in a hair transplant doctor.

- J.A.
Post #2073
Posted 6/11/2015 2:39:01 AM

Junior MemberJunior MemberJunior MemberJunior MemberJunior MemberJunior MemberJunior MemberJunior Member

Group: Forum Members
Last Login: 6/22/2015 6:12:07 AM
You are absolutely right that a doctor or physician should be cooperative in this manner to guide you properly and generously ..
Post #2343
« Prev Topic | Next Topic »

Permissions Expand / Collapse

All times are GMT -5:00, Time now is 10:07am