Alvi Armani Hair Transplant and Hair Loss Forum
Home       Members    Calendar    Who's On     Forum Rules
Welcome Guest ( Login | Register )

My procedure with Dr. Baubac Hayatdavoudi Expand / Collapse
Author
Forum Newbie

Forum NewbieForum NewbieForum NewbieForum NewbieForum NewbieForum NewbieForum NewbieForum Newbie

Group: Forum Members
Last Login: 3/18/2014 6:16:42 PM
My experience with Dr. Baubac and all members of his staff was awesome! I had a procedure performed by Dr. Alvi Armani in 2009 for 5,000 grafts but wanted to reinforce Zones 1,2, and 3 and really focus on the crown (Zone 4) as that wasn't so bad in 2009 but has progressively receded since then.

I had my procedure with Dr. Baubac in Beverly Hills for 4175 grafts in Zones 1, 2, 3 and 4 (February 28, 2014)

Dr. Baubac definitely had some big shoes to fill as Dr. Armani is amazing. However, Dr. Baubac surpassed all of my expectations. He was absolutely wonderful and his staff were incredible. They were very personable and thoughtful and just gave me the VIP treatment from minute 1 through the end of my procedure. I honestly could not be more impressed with his team - top notch.

I would recommend them to anyone and if I ever needed to go back (cross my fingers I don't), I would not hesitate for a second to go back to the Beverly Hills office.

- K.M.
Post #2072
Posted 5/18/2015 2:04:17 AM

Junior MemberJunior MemberJunior MemberJunior MemberJunior MemberJunior MemberJunior MemberJunior Member

Group: Forum Members
Last Login: 6/22/2015 6:12:07 AM
Well I think it is great to share your personnel experience of hair treatment it will definitely help people who have the same issue like you..
Post #2315
« Prev Topic | Next Topic »

Permissions Expand / Collapse

All times are GMT -5:00, Time now is 2:23am