Alvi Armani Hair Transplant and Hair Loss Forum
Home       Members    Calendar    Who's On     Forum Rules
Welcome Guest ( Login | Register )

Burberry's experience with Dr. Baubac... Expand / Collapse
Author

Junior MemberJunior MemberJunior MemberJunior MemberJunior MemberJunior MemberJunior MemberJunior Member

Group: Forum Members
Last Login: 2/16/2011 3:31:06 PM
Last week I went to the Alvi Armani clinic in LA to undergo a 2000 FUE procedure with Dr. Baubac and his staff.

Dr. Baubac is a great doctor he did an amazing job covering the areas that I needed done the most by utilizing each graft to suit my look and style. He was able to extract 2000 FUE which puts me at a total overall of 9000+ FUE grafts with the Alvi Armani clinic, making everything look even and undetectable.

Dr. Baubac's staff are very professional and extrecmely nice. They made time go by very fast we talked and laughed the entire time during the procedure I couldn't have asked for any more I felt as if I was at home!

My overal experience with Dr. Baubac and his LA staff is A++++ and I highly recommend Dr. Baubac to anyone looking for a highly skilled professional Dr.and staff.

Here is my Alvi Armani story for those who do not know it: http://alvi-armani-fue-hair.blogspot.com/

My healing is progressing very fast I have no swelling or pain whatsoever and I did not have to use any of the pain medications that were provided to me by the Dr. I am back to work and I feel amazing.

Special thanks to Dr. Baubac and Staff for making my entire procedure great.

Post #1664
Posted 2/19/2011 12:03:44 AM

Supreme Being

Supreme BeingSupreme BeingSupreme BeingSupreme BeingSupreme BeingSupreme BeingSupreme BeingSupreme Being

Last Login: 5/31/2011 3:42:26 PM
Burberry,

Your results are amazing, and with this Dr. Baubac procedure it should put the finishing touches on your journey. You've been an inspiration. Like yourself, I'm going for my next Armani procedure with Dr. Baubac in May 9th, 2011 to fill in zones 3 and 4, and to do some touchups where needed. I've also gotten such an amazing impression from Dr. Baubac, and look forward to getting a procedure with him. Best of luck my friend and keep us posted.

Here is my website  http://armani-fue-transplant.blogspot.com/

Post #1665
Posted 2/22/2011 8:34:54 PM

Supreme Being

Supreme BeingSupreme BeingSupreme BeingSupreme BeingSupreme BeingSupreme BeingSupreme BeingSupreme Being

Last Login: 3/31/2013 12:41:26 PM
Burberry, Your results have been incredible. I've really enjoyed watching the results progress from all of your procedures. It's great to hear that Dr Baubac is top quality, I would expect nothing less from the Armani clinic. Good growing to you with this latest procedure, can't wait to see your final results.

Sean
Post #1668
Posted 3/10/2011 10:59:03 AM

Supreme Being

Last Login: 1/13/2015 4:18:16 PM
Yeah, I have heard Dr. Baubac Hayatdavoudi has been Dr. Armani's partner for a long time, so I am sure he knows the FUE technique better then most doctors out there.
Post #1683
Posted 3/25/2011 7:22:53 AM
Forum Newbie

Forum NewbieForum NewbieForum NewbieForum NewbieForum NewbieForum NewbieForum NewbieForum Newbie

Last Login: 3/25/2011 7:17:54 AM
on december 12 i had a touch up procedure in the beverly hills clinic by Dr. Baubac. the experience at the Alvi Armani clinic was not strange to me as this was going to be my second procedure. first one was done back in March 2008 in the Toronto clinic by Dr. Sara Armani.

i was told that Dr Baubac would be the Dr. who would perform the procedure on due date. having no experience with him and never hearing about him in the past and not being able to find him on any posts on line i have to say i was quit nervous never the less i was secure enough to take the clinics word for it that he is an amazing Dr.and decided to go with it basing it on my previous experiences with The Alvi Armani clinic as being Professional and responsive throughout the years.

my experience turned out to be far beyond i was expecting. i was very nervous at the beginning but when i sat down in front of Dr Baubac i could feel that he cares highly about his patients and not some ordinary doctor who is just there to get his job done he took his time explaining everything i needed to know and wanted to hear about my previous experiences i have had in the past and what i want to gain out of the procedure at hand and then he explained how he planned on doing so.

then i met his crew a group of young professionals who there only aim is to please and make sure i have all i need and that i am comfortable and kept asking when and if i needed a break and spoke to me throughout the procedure updating me how its going. they kept to the same level the entire day.

The procedure was painless and went buy very fast.

I highly Recommend Dr Baubac

Thank you Dr Baubac for making my procedure a pleasant one

Post #1687
Posted 4/3/2011 10:32:46 PM
Forum Newbie

Forum NewbieForum NewbieForum NewbieForum NewbieForum NewbieForum NewbieForum NewbieForum Newbie

Last Login: 7/12/2011 4:22:18 PM
Hey Burberry...
can u please upload some of ur donor area pics...!!
was just curious about your recovery and coverage after 9000+ grafts...

Thanks
Post #1693
« Prev Topic | Next Topic »

Permissions Expand / Collapse

All times are GMT -5:00, Time now is 4:05pm