Alvi Armani Hair Transplant and Hair Loss Forum
Home       Members    Calendar    Who's On     Forum Rules
Welcome Guest ( Login | Register )

General Questions about HT Expand / Collapse
Author
Forum Newbie

Forum NewbieForum NewbieForum NewbieForum NewbieForum NewbieForum NewbieForum NewbieForum Newbie

Group: Forum Members
Last Login: 11/7/2010 10:30:38 PM
hi,

i'm seriously thinking about getting a HT at Armani's this summer.

I was wondering if it's possible to get the procedure without getting my head shaved.
can they comb the hair and graft in between ?

and about the payments.. do we have to pay all at once or can we pay in lets say, 4 different payments ?

thanks for helping me !!
Post #1518
Posted 7/28/2010 9:18:45 AM

Forum Guru

Forum GuruForum GuruForum GuruForum GuruForum GuruForum GuruForum GuruForum Guru

Last Login: 9/7/2013 4:25:51 PM
Non shaving sessions are available but are a more expensive price per graft. The reason for the shaving is so Dr. Armani has the best environment to work in. Shaving your existing hairs down allows the doctor to what he is doing more clearly when he is making incisions and angling the grafts to match up with your existing hairs perfectly.

Just about every top surgeon will insist on shaving your head down, it helps ensure the most natural looking result.

Again we do offer no nshaving sessions but the surgery is longer as Dr. Armani has to implant all in between existing hairs.

I found that in both surgeriues, for me my hair was back to its normal length 6-8 weeks post op.

Eric
Patient Care
Alvi Armani
[email protected]

http://mystorypats205.blogspot.com/

Post #1519
Posted 12/2/2011 1:24:14 AM
Forum Newbie

Forum NewbieForum NewbieForum NewbieForum NewbieForum NewbieForum NewbieForum NewbieForum Newbie

Last Login: 12/2/2011 1:16:45 AM
i heard about pioneer clinic located in India, they are providing best hair transplant surgeries in India
http://www.besthairtransplantindia.com/services.html
Post #1754
« Prev Topic | Next Topic »

Permissions Expand / Collapse

All times are GMT -5:00, Time now is 2:58pm