Alvi Armani Hair Transplant and Hair Loss Forum
Home       Members    Calendar    Who's On     Forum Rules
Welcome Guest ( Login | Register )

Please help guys Expand / Collapse
Author

Forum Newbie

Forum NewbieForum NewbieForum NewbieForum NewbieForum NewbieForum NewbieForum NewbieForum Newbie

Group: Forum Members
Last Login: 4/3/2010 11:14:36 AM
Guys I have been researching and reading for years now. There just doesnt seem t obe any easy answers. Should I go for a Hairtranslant now or wait? Will I have shockloss? Will my result look natural?

I am 25 years old, I am on Propecia but have had no regrowth, I have no hairline left and am depressed about it. This is my last chance

Post #1296
Posted 4/16/2010 1:14:07 AM

Supreme Being

Supreme BeingSupreme BeingSupreme BeingSupreme BeingSupreme BeingSupreme BeingSupreme BeingSupreme Being

Last Login: 3/31/2013 12:41:26 PM
Have you used rogaine? How long have you been using medication? You probably want to make sure that your hairloss has stabilized before making a decision, or at least know how it is progressing before you make a final decision. You may think that propecia isn't doing anything, but it may have stopped your hairloss.

You really have to decide what will make you happy, no one else can make that decision for you. Make sure you research all your options and don't be rushed into a decision. If you are well informed, you will most likely end up happy with whatever you decide.

Sean..

Sean
Post #1321
Posted 4/20/2010 10:18:04 AM

Supreme Being

Supreme BeingSupreme BeingSupreme BeingSupreme BeingSupreme BeingSupreme BeingSupreme BeingSupreme Being

Last Login: 1/13/2015 4:18:16 PM
How can we tell you what you should do or "go for" if you do not upload photos?
Post #1329
Posted 5/18/2010 12:16:20 PM

Supreme Being

Last Login: 3/31/2013 12:41:26 PM
Air Jordan, Are there any specific questions you have about the procedures or medications? We are all here in the same boat as you, so feel free to ask away.

Sean

Sean
Post #1381
« Prev Topic | Next Topic »

Permissions Expand / Collapse

All times are GMT -5:00, Time now is 1:14am