Alvi Armani Hair Transplant and Hair Loss Forum
Home       Members    Calendar    Who's On     Forum Rules
Welcome Guest ( Login | Register )

Clinics still offering old technologies Expand / Collapse
Author

Supreme Being

Supreme BeingSupreme BeingSupreme BeingSupreme BeingSupreme BeingSupreme BeingSupreme BeingSupreme Being

Group: Forum Members
Last Login: 1/13/2015 4:18:16 PM
I saw this on another forum - shocking

I always stress to patients that no matter who you choose, please base your decision based on the results you like best! You do not want to go "cheap" the first time or go "local" because it is convenient, in the end it will cost you much more time, money and heartache to get things fixed. It is important to get things done right the first time.

I was doing some web surfing last night and found this site that is still offering mini grafts (plugs)!

http://www.hairgraftingclinic.com/implantation.htm

The sad thing is, people are still having this old style technology performed on them even today

Post #1245
Posted 3/19/2010 10:29:48 AM

Supreme Being

Supreme BeingSupreme BeingSupreme BeingSupreme BeingSupreme BeingSupreme BeingSupreme BeingSupreme Being

Last Login: 3/31/2013 12:41:26 PM
Ouch!! I think that look is out...

Sean
Post #1263
Posted 4/1/2010 11:54:30 AM

Senior MemberSenior MemberSenior MemberSenior MemberSenior MemberSenior MemberSenior MemberSenior Member

Last Login: 4/19/2010 10:24:49 PM
Not just "OUT" but quite barbaric

IMHO... if you can avoid having anything anywhere to be CUT then that should be the option BAR NONE

Not only that... but why spend all that money and be limited to the type of hairstyle that you chose to wear

I mean

Ive had an HT and I love shaving my head down in the summer for the David Beckham/Pitt look with a nice tailored suit...

I couldnt do that with a massive scar on the back of my head

Well... i could but it definetly wouldnt look clean...

I like having the freedom to do as I wish...

just my $0.02

Cheers

MoM
Post #1285
Posted 4/2/2010 2:18:14 PM

Supreme Being

Last Login: 3/31/2013 12:41:26 PM
I guess those with a strip scar always have the option of having a tattoo put over their scar like Jamie Foxx did if they wanted to shave down.. However, I wouldn't recommend that...

Sean..

Sean
Post #1293
« Prev Topic | Next Topic »

Permissions Expand / Collapse

All times are GMT -5:00, Time now is 12:40am