Alvi Armani Hair Transplant and Hair Loss Forum
Home       Members    Calendar    Who's On     Forum Rules
Welcome Guest ( Login | Register )

Do transplant really work? Expand / Collapse
Author

Junior MemberJunior MemberJunior MemberJunior MemberJunior MemberJunior MemberJunior MemberJunior Member

Group: Forum Members
Last Login: 6/23/2011 4:23:11 PM
Does this work? I do not want to look fake.
Post #1191
Posted 1/30/2010 5:12:21 PM

Supreme Being

Supreme BeingSupreme BeingSupreme BeingSupreme BeingSupreme BeingSupreme BeingSupreme BeingSupreme Being

Last Login: 3/31/2013 12:41:26 PM
Transplants do work and have been done for decades, I think even back in the 50's, possibly earlier.. What has changed is the way it's done, they used to transplant large "plugs" of hair, like doll hair, but with the new FUE, single hairs can be grafted to give a very realistic and undetectable result.

It all depends on who you select, be sure to select someone who is a true artist, because anyone can transplant hair with training, but it takes an artist to make it look natural. Do your research and spend a lot of time thinking about what you really want before making a decision, don't let money be a deciding factor, as it's a huge decision. There are a lot of places that can do it very cheap, but you typically get what you pay for.

Sean
Post #1216
Posted 2/21/2010 10:08:29 AM

Forum Guru

Forum GuruForum GuruForum GuruForum GuruForum GuruForum GuruForum GuruForum Guru

Last Login: 9/7/2013 4:25:51 PM
Hi Caleb,

Dr. Armani implanted Grafts all in between myu existing hairs, 3 years later I cannot tell what hairs were transplanted or what hairs were there from before anymore. It blended in perfect.

Eric
Patient Care
Alvi Armani
[email protected]

http://mystorypats205.blogspot.com/

Post #1238
Posted 4/1/2010 12:05:43 PM

Senior MemberSenior MemberSenior MemberSenior MemberSenior MemberSenior MemberSenior MemberSenior Member

Last Login: 4/19/2010 10:24:49 PM
It isnt a question of it "WORKING"... of course it does my good man... there is an entire forum here showing you examples of results from people who recieved an HT.

The question is... what are your goals? what is your situation? what stage in the HL process are you in??

Do you have any pics so we can see what stage that you are in?? (your face is NOT neccessary)

Remember this community is here to help both provide you and everyone with honest results and stories of people who had an HT in order to help people make the right decision and the right Dr.

For me... It was a combination of the incredible portfolio that Dr Armani has mixed with the incredible customer service experience that I receieved. This company makes you feel like a star the whole way through

I mean for a company that is so busy and large I never really felt like I was a number

My concerns were heard and my expectations were managed

Thats all a man can ask for

IMO of course

Cheers

MoM
Post #1286
« Prev Topic | Next Topic »

Permissions Expand / Collapse

All times are GMT -5:00, Time now is 1:12am