Alvi Armani Hair Transplant and Hair Loss Forum
Home       Members    Calendar    Who's On     Forum Rules
Welcome Guest ( Login | Register )

I'm really considering a procedure Expand / Collapse
Author

Junior MemberJunior MemberJunior MemberJunior MemberJunior MemberJunior MemberJunior MemberJunior Member

Group: Forum Members
Last Login: 6/23/2011 10:36:42 AM
How do people afford their procedures they are getting? I am just a college student!!!
Post #1133
Posted 12/11/2009 12:49:08 AM

Junior MemberJunior MemberJunior MemberJunior MemberJunior MemberJunior MemberJunior MemberJunior Member

Last Login: 3/14/2011 10:39:46 PM
i'm also a college student. Some Hair transplants are cheaper with another surgeon, but like they say...you get what you pay for. Armani is one of the best. I have been saving since about May 09 working two low paying jobs and selling some of my belongings on ebay. I need about 3000 grafts for my first procedure which is about 24,000. I have about 12,000 now. The best advice i can give you is just hustle every penny you can make and eventually it pays off.

-Ryan Hunter
Post #1134
Posted 12/13/2009 10:38:27 AM

Senior MemberSenior MemberSenior MemberSenior MemberSenior MemberSenior MemberSenior MemberSenior Member

Last Login: 1/13/2015 4:44:46 PM
Yeah - you do get what you pay for in this industry. Try picking up a 2nd job, or cutting back. Put aside money each month. Or take out a low interest credit card and use that to pay for your procedure.
Post #1140
Posted 12/15/2009 3:49:32 PM

Last Login: 2/21/2012 6:08:23 PM
I know the procedure is expensive, but you really have to consider the impact it will have on your future as well.  If it really is effecting your self-confidence and you're hesitating on taking on other opportunities and you're constantly thinking about your hairline/crown and people looking at it, then yes it's time to tighten up make some sacrifices and take the opportunity to save/finance for a procedure.  I can tell you right now, that I was hesitant about getting a procedure because of the cost, but not until after I was experiencing growth I really grew confidence at work, and socially and ended up getting a better job with such a salary boost that it covered the cost of my procedure. Not only that it's amazing how my quality of life has really improved. I'm not saying go put it all on a credit card, but you should really consider the reward, as simple as it sounds to get a hair transplant. It's not just a procedure, it's a life changing procedure.

http://armaniht.blogspot.com
Post #1152
Posted 1/4/2010 1:33:44 PM

Supreme Being

Supreme BeingSupreme BeingSupreme BeingSupreme BeingSupreme BeingSupreme BeingSupreme BeingSupreme Being

Last Login: 3/31/2013 12:41:26 PM
When I was contemplating my procedure, I was also thinking about getting a new car.. After some careful thinking, I decided that the procedure was more important to me than a new car, so I took out the loan for the procedure instead.. Best decision ever... This purchase will last a heck of a lot onger than five or six years like a new car..

Sean
Post #1181
« Prev Topic | Next Topic »

Permissions Expand / Collapse

All times are GMT -5:00, Time now is 4:16pm