Alvi Armani Hair Transplant and Hair Loss Forum
Home       Members    Calendar    Who's On     Forum Rules
Welcome Guest ( Login | Register )

Nitric Oxide/ Creatine Expand / Collapse
Author
Forum Newbie

Forum NewbieForum NewbieForum NewbieForum NewbieForum NewbieForum NewbieForum NewbieForum Newbie

Group: Forum Members
Last Login: 12/21/2009 2:25:26 AM
I am currently planning on getting a transplant and I lift weights daily. I take supplements daily.

Nitric Oxide and Creatine also protein shakes

everyone has nitric oxide and creatine inside their bodies and if you add more to your body it helps heal muscles from working out.

The only side effects it has is it puts more stress on the liver since there is more creatine and nitric oxide in the blood to filter.

have taken them on and off for over a year and never had any side effects.

I was told that Dr. Armani does not reccommend them but did not say why. I don't see how these supplements could hurt the reciepent or donor areas? I hope to plan my procedure soon and will stop taking the supplements for the first month or two following the procedure.

I plan on just doing push ups, chair lifts, situps, curls and shoulder press' for the first month after the procedure. Is that a bad idea?

I will also run/jog and won't start my weight lifting until 2-3 months after the procedure and then will start the supplements again.

So what can nitric oxide and creatine do to me following the transplant?

Post #1103
Posted 12/7/2009 8:34:08 PM

Junior MemberJunior MemberJunior MemberJunior MemberJunior MemberJunior MemberJunior MemberJunior Member

Last Login: 2/20/2013 11:52:24 AM
yes it is a bad idea to do any exercise after you procedure for one month.  you don't want to sweat for the first month after the procedure.  after one month you can do any thing you want again, you can get right back into lifting running anything you want. i use to take creatine and n o and all that stuff and armani told me that it caused an anabloic effect and thats why he doesn't want you to take that stuff.  if you know anything about steriods you know they can cause you to lose your hair quicker if you are prone to male pattern baldness.  the creatine and n o is just on a lower level is what he told me.  i don't know if it's true or not but it's a small price to pay to stay away from it for a nice head of hair.

3020 fue w/ dr armani, toronto 9/17/09
Post #1106
Posted 12/8/2009 1:57:28 PM

Senior MemberSenior MemberSenior MemberSenior MemberSenior MemberSenior MemberSenior MemberSenior Member

Last Login: 12/28/2009 2:59:58 PM
Would steroids affect the transplanted areas????

or just the exsisting hairs?

t

Post #1109
Posted 12/8/2009 5:28:08 PM

Junior MemberJunior MemberJunior MemberJunior MemberJunior MemberJunior MemberJunior MemberJunior Member

Last Login: 1/12/2012 4:02:38 AM
i have used steroids in the past. If you value your new/existing hair stay away from them.

The implanted hairs could be safe right now but if they were programmed to go later on, the steroid use will accelerate their demise.

Post #1113
Posted 12/8/2009 6:29:37 PM

Senior MemberSenior MemberSenior MemberSenior MemberSenior MemberSenior MemberSenior MemberSenior Member

Last Login: 12/28/2009 2:59:58 PM
i thought the transplanted hair doesnt ever fall out??

t
Post #1114
Posted 12/9/2009 12:18:46 PM

Last Login: 12/9/2009 12:04:11 PM
Nobody can guarantee..the transplanted hair is taken from a donor area on the back side of your head. And it is known that this hair will remain longest on the head. But how long would this hair stay..some people have these remaining hair zone til they die others are nearly completely bald with 60 years. Means your trnsplanted hair will remain so as it is programmed in your genetic programm. Sure you can influence it by taking finasterid. That is what I do.
Taking creatinor other muscle growing supplements: I make bodybuilding since 30 years. I think my body shape is not bad, you can compare me with a swimmer or with a gymnast, but not with Arnie Schwarzenegger. I have asked many many girls, what they would prefer: Me or Arnie (only regarding the shape). All of them said: "your shape...Arnie is much too bulky for me..that is not attractive but repulsive for me".
So I did my workout, beginning 4 weeks after HT, 3 times a week and I think I am the hit at the beach. O.K. there are a few percent of girls, who like it bulky..
but be aware your choice is much smaller..:-)
Post #1115
Posted 12/10/2009 5:47:37 AM
Forum Newbie

Forum NewbieForum NewbieForum NewbieForum NewbieForum NewbieForum NewbieForum NewbieForum Newbie

Last Login: 12/10/2009 5:44:52 AM
u<<<this thread is for people that r trying to get info !if u dont have nothing  good to say please do us a favor and dont reply

rogaine @daily,,propecia 1 a day ,biotin saw palmetto,msm,centrum,,,baby shampoo,once a day,,3300 fue with DR ARmani
Post #1125
« Prev Topic | Next Topic »

Permissions Expand / Collapse

All times are GMT -5:00, Time now is 12:17am