Alvi Armani Hair Transplant and Hair Loss Forum
Home       Members    Calendar    Who's On     Forum Rules
Welcome Guest ( Login | Register )

Dr. Baubac Hayatdavoudi Expand / Collapse
Author

Junior MemberJunior MemberJunior MemberJunior MemberJunior MemberJunior MemberJunior MemberJunior Member

Group: Forum Members
Last Login: 6/23/2011 10:36:42 AM

After about a year of research on these forums and all over the place I have just recently had my procedure done with Dr. Baubac Hayatdavoudi in the Alvi Armani clinic in Beverly Hills.

I had 3,056 grafts and I have to say the experience was just fantastic. Dr Hayatavoudi is an exceptional surgeon. He listened to all of my needs and concerns and we came up with the design of my hairline together. I am very happy with my choice and how the procedure went.

The fact that he was personally trained by Dr. Armani made me have a lot of confidence in him.

Post #1640
Posted 1/1/2011 11:52:35 AM

Junior MemberJunior MemberJunior MemberJunior MemberJunior MemberJunior MemberJunior MemberJunior Member

Last Login: 6/23/2011 4:23:11 PM
Nice! I would love to see your post op photos Milo. I had a consult with Dr. Hayatdavoudi and he was very thorough and seemed very knowledgable. He has beenw roking with Dr. Armani for years. 

I saw one of his results in person, he has done a hair transplant on one of his assistants. They were kind enough to bring him in during my consultation so I could see the result in person and it was very good. I was impressed

It's always good to see a result in person.

Post #1641
Posted 1/2/2011 11:37:49 AM

Forum Guru

Forum GuruForum GuruForum GuruForum GuruForum GuruForum GuruForum GuruForum Guru

Last Login: 9/7/2013 4:25:51 PM
A little information about Dr. Baubac Hayatdavoudi. He was handpicked by Dr. Armani from a large number of applicants worldwide because he possess exceptional hand skills and a passion for the company’s techniques. Dr. Hayatdavoudi has been personally trained by Dr. Armani in the Vitruvian FUE technique and he has been working next to Dr. Armani for some time.

Dr. Baubac Hayatdavoudi is the President and Medical Director of Alviarmani, Beverly Hills. He was chosen by Dr. Antonio Armani due to his high ethical, clinical, and artistic standards of excellence in congruence with the foundation of alviarmani, after undergoing an intensive fellowship in the Vitruvian follicular unit extraction transplantation, temple angle closure, and megassession transplantation. His passion and meticulous dedication in ensuring that the ideal outcome is achieved for each single graft that is implanted can be traced to his medical and educational background.

Born in Jefferson City, Missouri, he graduated as a honored member of Phi Beta Kappa with Magna Cum Laude in biology from the Univeristy of California, Santa Barbara, a place where he was able to study various art philosophies in pursuing his artistic endeavors as the photographer for the Daily Nexus, the local newspaper. He then obtained his medical doctorate from the University of California, Irvine and his path led him to Los Angeles where he completed his residency at UCLA/Wadsworth, receiving his board certification, and voted the "resident of the year" in all years of his tenure there.

[image]

Dr. Baubac Hayatdavoudi has a special interest in the artistic and humanistic aspect of transplantation where his skill set and artistic pursuits in performing the complexities of transplantation converge to ensure that your expectations from alviarmani in Beverly Hills will be surpassed with the highest standards of excellence, compassion, and artistry.

If you would like more information please email me at [email protected]

Eric
Patient Care
Alvi Armani
[email protected]

http://mystorypats205.blogspot.com/

Post #1643
Posted 1/8/2011 11:59:45 AM

Supreme Being

Supreme BeingSupreme BeingSupreme BeingSupreme BeingSupreme BeingSupreme BeingSupreme BeingSupreme Being

Last Login: 1/13/2015 4:18:16 PM
I have heard good things about this doctor.
Post #1644
Posted 1/12/2011 11:31:31 PM

Supreme Being

Supreme BeingSupreme BeingSupreme BeingSupreme BeingSupreme BeingSupreme BeingSupreme BeingSupreme Being

Last Login: 5/31/2011 3:42:26 PM
I've had two hair transplants with Dr. Armani and am extremely happy to say the least. I'm having a third procedure with Dr. Baubac on May 1st, 2011. I've had three different consultations with Dr. Baubac due to me living in the L.A. area. He was personally introduced to me by Dr. Armani and the fact that he was trained by Dr. Armani and made President of the cinic speaks for itself.

However, what impressed me the most is his thorough knowledge on hair transplantation and the plan that he has designed for me for this third procedure with the Armani clinic. His ideas and designs are a replication of Dr. Armani. It's very evident that he has been mentored by him which is an amazing thing.

Most of all, he is an extremey kind and understanding doctor who really expresses care and concern for his patients. Just like Dr. Armani, he and i were having a consultation for an hour, which speaks volumes about him.

Here is my website  http://armani-fue-transplant.blogspot.com/

Post #1645
Posted 1/14/2011 6:35:37 PM
Forum Newbie

Forum NewbieForum NewbieForum NewbieForum NewbieForum NewbieForum NewbieForum NewbieForum Newbie

Last Login: 2/24/2011 2:48:25 PM
I also had a hair transplant done with Dr. Baubac one month ago at the L.A. clinic. It was my second procedure (the first being with Dr. Armani 3 years prior) and the goal was to thicken zones 1 and 2, roughly 1000 grafts were transplanted.

First off, the staff working there were all great. They were friendly, warm, and attentive towards me (and my parents, who were with me on my procedure day) throughout the entire process, making sure I was comfortable and taken care of throughout. With regards to Dr. Baubac, he was very courteous and respectful towards me, and his intelligence and expertise in the field were obvious.

He gave me as much time as I needed in our consultation and addressed all my questions and concerns. I am one month into the procedure, so just waiting on that 3 month mark for results to start to appear. I am fully confident in Dr. Baubac and his abilities if I would require another transplant in the future.

I am a medical student, as such, I encounter MD's regularly, and Dr. Baubac's professionalism is a trait I hope to replicate as a future MD as well.

Post #1646
Posted 1/23/2011 9:58:18 PM

Supreme Being

Last Login: 3/31/2013 12:41:26 PM
Congrats on your procedure Milo.. Keep us posted on your progress.

Sean
Post #1647
« Prev Topic | Next Topic »

Permissions Expand / Collapse

All times are GMT -5:00, Time now is 2:36am