Alvi Armani Hair Transplant and Hair Loss Forum
Home       Members    Calendar    Who's On     Forum Rules
Welcome Guest ( Login | Register )

Please Please Please help me .. Expand / Collapse
Author
Forum Newbie

Forum NewbieForum NewbieForum NewbieForum NewbieForum NewbieForum NewbieForum NewbieForum Newbie

Group: Forum Members
Last Login: 12/19/2010 12:41:03 PM
Hi my names john Healy and Im emailing you if you could answer a few off my questions,I am 19 years old and my hair is receding at the front were most off my family have lost there hair due to male pattern baldness,I live in Ireland Dublin,In your opinion Which would be the best nearest clinic for me to go to is it London?and if I was to get 1000 hairs how much would this cost?and you mentioned you do have redness after the surgery is this very noticble?What age do you have to be? and what about the scars are they noticble?It's just that if i was too get hair implants and I went all the way over to Toronto and you guys could proboly tell me to come back in a few years because Im young.The reason why Im choosing your clinic is because iv heard so much about it.I would be greatfull if you could get back to me,Thanks john
Post #1618
Posted 12/11/2010 10:30:41 PM

Junior MemberJunior MemberJunior MemberJunior MemberJunior MemberJunior MemberJunior MemberJunior Member

Last Login: 6/23/2011 10:36:42 AM
19 years old is kind of young for a hair transplnt isn't it? How bad could it be?

Can you post photos?

Post #1622
Posted 12/13/2010 8:20:46 AM
Forum Newbie

Forum NewbieForum NewbieForum NewbieForum NewbieForum NewbieForum NewbieForum NewbieForum Newbie

Last Login: 12/19/2010 12:41:03 PM
I Actually don't have photos but its slowly receding around my temples and frontal hairline i dont no what to do?I Don't really want to talk to no one about this And it stops my Motivation for alot of thing e.g College , Football team etc.

Do you know how much the transplants would cost if i was to get about 2,500 grafts FUE?

And i live in Ireland so Where would you say be the nearest Alvi Armani Procedure place to me?

And Whats the best Medication in The mean Time to fill in those slowly Receding spots? Because it's only the front hair line,and its slow but hard to watch..
Alvi Armani that would be great because it seems i cant get through to them.
Post #1623
Posted 12/14/2010 11:10:48 AM

Forum Guru

Forum GuruForum GuruForum GuruForum GuruForum GuruForum GuruForum GuruForum Guru

Last Login: 9/7/2013 4:25:51 PM
Johnhealey, my name is Eric and I work for the Alvi Armani clinic as patient coordinator. You can email me directly at [email protected]

I am happy to assist you.

Eric
Patient Care
Alvi Armani
[email protected]

http://mystorypats205.blogspot.com/

Post #1624
Posted 12/20/2010 1:23:30 AM

Supreme Being

Supreme BeingSupreme BeingSupreme BeingSupreme BeingSupreme BeingSupreme BeingSupreme BeingSupreme Being

Last Login: 3/31/2013 12:41:26 PM
If you are concerned about your hairline, you should definitely start medications to try and stop it from getting worse. Rogaine (foam) and Minoxidil are the only effective treatments, I use both of them and they have stopped my hairloss from getting worse for about 8 years now. Get on both of these treatments and see if you can stop the loss...

You should be able to send photos in to Armani's people so they can get an idea of your condition... but you have to stop the loss from progressing, a HT will not stop you from losing more hair..

Sean
Post #1632
« Prev Topic | Next Topic »

Permissions Expand / Collapse

All times are GMT -5:00, Time now is 3:24am