Alvi Armani Hair Transplant and Hair Loss Forum
Home       Members    Calendar    Who's On     Forum Rules
Welcome Guest ( Login | Register )

Looking for financing advice Expand / Collapse
Author

Junior MemberJunior MemberJunior MemberJunior MemberJunior MemberJunior MemberJunior MemberJunior Member

Group: Forum Members
Last Login: 7/17/2014 6:08:13 PM
Eager to get a HT, but having to wait until I secure a job that pays a decent wage/salary, so that it makes sense to do financing...

Has anyone here financed through either of the two companies offered (Cosmeticredit or Carecredit) and if so, what were your experiences/thoughts?  Are there other options as well?

Post #1568
Posted 8/27/2010 7:50:32 PM

Forum Newbie

Forum NewbieForum NewbieForum NewbieForum NewbieForum NewbieForum NewbieForum NewbieForum Newbie

Last Login: 10/20/2010 6:20:11 PM
I would be interested to know this too.
My experience has been that they don't answer emails.
When I filled out the application form for one of them (I don't remember which one) it only had an option of the United States for where you live. I'm a Canadian living in South Korea, so I didn't really know how to get around this. They never responded and I never got around to calling them.
Post #1570
Posted 8/31/2010 9:41:02 PM
Forum Newbie

Forum NewbieForum NewbieForum NewbieForum NewbieForum NewbieForum NewbieForum NewbieForum Newbie

Last Login: 9/3/2011 11:55:12 AM
hello, I've used alvi armani's services back in april 2010. In Toronto, we have Medicard, I ended up using my line of credit. If you have a house, you can also try using your home equity line of credit, or try going to your local bank and ask for financing, if you have good credit and an okay job, you might qualify for an unsecure one. Or if you know a friend that has good credit and secure job, you can ask him to finance you and pay him back. Or you can ask someone to be your guarantor. You can also consider private funding. You can also try using your school loan like OSAP (in ontario). The methods I listed are unconventional and risky, so make sure you know what you're doing before you get into that kind of debt. Hope that helps.
Post #1572
Posted 10/20/2010 10:49:58 AM

Forum Guru

Forum GuruForum GuruForum GuruForum GuruForum GuruForum GuruForum GuruForum Guru

Group: Administrators
Last Login: 6/6/2020 2:45:55 PM
Financing:

We are set up with 2 companies at this time.  Careredit and Surgeryloans.com.  Patients can go to their website or call the number and they can apply with them for financing.

www.surgeryloans.com

888-502-8020

www.carecredit.com

800-365-8295

Post #1590
« Prev Topic | Next Topic »

Permissions Expand / Collapse

All times are GMT -5:00, Time now is 2:37am